Counter-Strike Global Offensive Release Date

What's up gamers?

I am excited about the upcoming release of CS:GO! I can't wait to get out there and start headshotting people with my trusty Deagle! From the currently released videos, it looks like we are well on the way to the new and (hopefully) improved Counter-Strike.

I have been playing CS since the earliest betas, and I cannot wait to get my hands on a copy. It is rumored to come out in March of 2012, but Valve won't release it until the gaming community us happy with the results of the game.

The only question I have now, is what about XBOX 360? It is confirmed to be multi platform, meaning that Playstation 3, MAC, and PC will all play together on the same servers, but what about Gold members?

I hope that Microsoft get's off it's rear and allows Live members to be included in this epic cross platform event. I will be following and reporting on this story as it happens, so stay tuned!

-The Masked Gamer

No comments:

Post a Comment