How to get your hacked XBOX live account back fast



I promised I would get you the link to the BBB website to file a formal complaint. PLEASE DO NOT ABUSE THIS! If your XBOX live account was hacked, and it was not your fault, please file a complaint. Microsoft wants to maintain a good rating with the BBB, and in order to do so, they MUST resolve complaints. You will not get any type of answers calling customer support. They can't do anything except sending it over to the fraud department. People are pissed with Microsofts poor customer service, so fight back!



Here are the steps needed:
1. Call XBOX live support and contact them online here 1-800-4MY-XBOX
2. Make sure to EMAIL them, keep a record of every call and email.
3. CANCEL any and all financial information connected with your account, or you will be ROBBED.
4. File an online complaint with the Better Business Bureau HERE



Please feel free to let me know of your results.






I hope this helps you avoid going through the garbage I did when my XBOX account was hacked!



14 comments:

  1. I did it mow I have to wait 10 days -_-

    ReplyDelete
  2. who do i file complaint to --xbox????
    or my old GAMERTAG if so how do i do it on BBB???? plz answer my question

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please help me get my account back! I was trying to get logged on to play with my friends. But my Xbox had said I have a new password I used my original password but it failed. So I kneed your help to get my account. Please respond for my information on my account.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was going to get online to say happy birthday to my friend but it said I had no accounts i had one then I tried to download my profile back but it didn't work please help me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can anyone help me un console ban my two xbox 360 they were console banned the other day.If anyone who can help please do i don't want to save up my money to buy a new one so if anyone who can help us please do thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. So Im mad because dome prick was talking smack and then when i try stick up for my self the guy hack me twic then gave it back to me so what should i do

    ReplyDelete
  7. So my friends got in a fight with a hacker and for some gay reason he hacked me so I'm stuck with 9999/12/31 I've been suspended for 4days already it's really missing me off HELP ME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hello to all if anyone can help me get my hacked account back that would be great , I was playing the new gta and then randomly get singed off and told all of my account information was changed , so I go try to sing in again and it also tells me to use the email to sing in I pu the right email and pass word and it tells me that the email or password isn't correct SO if anyone knows what to do msg me back at masterjeremy11@hotmail.com or on this site thanks a lot

    ReplyDelete
  9. So I was trying to play xbox one day and this kid thought it would be funny to start hacking a cod lobby, I say something about it and I get booted offline and my password got changed while microsoft try's to act like they have it undercontrol they say "your account was hacked and you'll have it back in 3 days" haven't seen it since

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have gotten hacked on xbox and the person that hacked me changed my Gmail and my password so can you help get it back please

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have gotten my account hacked I was in the middle of playing my game and suddenly everything shuts off and immediately I stay getting emails saying that everything was being changed please help

    ReplyDelete