League Of Legends Troll Of The Week #1 Brad Shit



    What's up gamers? Today's post is in reference to my video, League Of Legends Troll Of The Week Episode #1 Brad Shit. I know that I poke some fun in this video, but trolling in LoL is a serious issue. When people play ranked games, they are doing so in order to accomplish something for themselves. Even though this is "just a game" a lot of people take gaming competition seriously, and it is a large portion of many peoples lives.     What is there to gain by "trolling" or being a poor teammate? Is there more satisfaction to be gained by ruining someone else's experience, and wasting another persons time and effort? I don't ask these questions hypothetically, I honestly want an answer. Are you a player like Bradpit, or are you one of the good guys?    Please comment below if you can lend any answers to these questions, I am interested in hearing your opinions! Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment